Sunday, October 10, 2010

Shout Out to Danielle W.

So since I've been regularly updating my blog (even if it only has been for three days), I've noticed a visitor from Hawaii. Not that it matters, but I figured after he/she/it showed up several times that this person must either like my writing or they know me. This morning as I was getting ready for church, it occurred to me that it's Danielle from winter semester!

Hello, Danielle!  How's Hawaii? Do you love it there? I'm now officially following your blog. Is it weird that your former English teacher follows your blog? Do you miss me? I miss you. I miss your smile. I miss your class. Not that I don't love my other classes because I do. But it's that first child thing.

Do you think you'll graduate from BYU-Hawaii? or will you miss the cold of Rexburg too much and have to come back here? Have you met a Lindsay Jensen? Because her mom was my oldest son's 3rd grade teacher. Her mom is Hawaiian so it was natural for Lindsay to go there. I don't know Lindsay, just her mom. And I really liked her mom.

I'm off on a tangent, aren't I? Some things never change.

Well, good to know where you are, and at least by following you, I'll know how you're doing. Have a great semester!

Love,
Sister Stocking

No comments: