Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Proud Moment

Braxton got a phone call this afternoon. Later, he related the conversation to me:

Other boy: I just wanted to remind you that we don't got mutual tonight...
Braxton: Dude, you can't say that. It's "we don't have." Man, if my mom heard you talking like that she'd correct you.

But I didn't have to because Braxton already did! Oh, I am such a proud mom. In the world of English teaching moms, this is the icing on the cake.

Now, if I could just get him to remember to make his bed every morning.

2 comments:

Kim said...

So, I think you should become our first "follower" for our new blog. We have been meaning to get one since we got engaged, but just have not made the effort...until now!

http://mikenkims.blogspot.com/2010/04/our-story.html

<3 Kim

Annie and Family said...

That is too funny