Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gratitude

I'm thankful for...

America
Braxton, Bear, and BYU-I
Christina, my TA
Diet Pepsi
Electricity
Food
Girlfriends and Gum
Home
Intellect
Jobs, mine and Randy's
Kilee
Lori
McKay
Nieces and Nephews, Nash, Neighbors
Old Friends, made new again
Piano teachers
Qwest because they provide my internet
Randy
Sunshine
Tanner
Uunderstanding
Verizon because lots of texts and calls are free
Water
Xtra light fishing line because it was used in McKay's five stitches
You because you are reading my blog. Thank you.
Zippers that work

(Um, some of those were hard.)

2 comments:

Heather Skahill said...

Love it! I am thankful for Diet Pepsi and old friends made new, too!

Anna Goose Monster said...

You are an amazing teacher too! I was greatful for you to be my teacher. I hope you read the comment I left after yours on my blog...