Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cruise News!

Yes, I know. I'm a little behind everyone else. I did post the food, though, and that was very important.

The cruise was the best (and only) vacation I've ever been on. I'm ready to go again.

Mary snapped this photo on the plane as we were leaving SLC. It was cold and snowing in Salt Lake so we were really looking forward to Long Beach!

Now when you look at the four sets of photos I have of the cruise, it amounts to over 1,000 pictures to sift through. And as I'm sifting, I'm seeing a pattern of me. Me and the stage, that is.

Day Two. Austin Powers Disco dance class. I'm front and center. Lori to the right and April next to her. Behind us are Denny (tan shorts) and Jess (chicken legs). But there I am. On stage.

Day Four. On stage with Barry Van Wie, a fiddler from Vegas. Yes, I am playing the cowbell. That, my friends, was fun. However, when he asked my name, I said, "Trulee." He said, "What?" and then I wished I would have said something simple, like Mary, or April, or Lori, or Vicki.

Day Six. Country Line Dance Class. I'm wearing the exact same thing I wore on day two. We recycled on this cruise...unless you were Lori and Jess and actually did laundry while you could have been walking around on a cruise ship eating carrot cake. So there I am. On stage. Again. This time I am joined by Vicki (to the right in the pink), Lori (in brown), and next to her, Jess (the guy with the chicken legs).

My sweet husband managed to record video of the dance classes. IF I can figure out how to post video (Liz??) and IF I get brave enough, you will all have a great laugh.