Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First Day of School - 2011

School started way too early this year. I was not ready to send my kids back to school. Ready or not, school did start and away my kids went.

My baby is in kindergarten. I'm a little sad about that.


The Princess is in 4th grade.

This clown is in 7th grade. Can I just point out how big his hands are? His hands and feet are bigger than his dad's. He's also nearly six inches taller than his mom.

This guy is too cool for my camera, a clear indication that he is a freshman in high school.

All together being crazy.

This photo is the perfect illustration of my two older boys. Tanner is hugging them all and Braxton wants no part of it.


I drove McKay to school and here he is at his table and ready to learn. I shed a few tears on the first day, even though I got to stay with him until the end of his first day (a whopping 40 minutes later). However, You should have seen me on the second day when he rode the bus with his big brothers and sister. I stood at the window and cried.

A lot.

3 comments:

Kelie said...

Trulee, You know you only cried because someday, McKay is going to be driving the bus!! :) Ha ha ha...

Trulee said...

Kelie - you made me laugh out loud! That was funny!

Aubz Lynn said...

Oh my gosh!! They're so big. NOT allowed.