Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Rest of Potato Harvest

So how did we spend days 8, 9, and 10?



We swam in the hotel pool a lot. We sat in the hot tub, too. I'm all in favor of owning one, but it would be nice to have a house first.




I spent a wonderful lunch hour with my friend, Crystal, who lives in Boise. The last time I saw Crystal was 14 years ago. We spent 90 wonderful minutes catching up. It's amazing how parallel our lives are. She is amazing and beautiful. I was actually nervous driving over to the restaurant because I hadn't seen her for so long. There was no reason to be. Now I remember why we became friends in 8th grade.


The kids helped Papa in the orchard and then we picked some apples to bring home with us.


Then we came home and my kids went back to school and promptly forgot to bring their homework home. It's like starting a new school year all over again...except this time I didn't have to go school shopping.

No comments: