Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thank You's

In finishing my master's capstone project, I received a lot of advice, criticism (constructive, of course), and counsel. A few people were over-the-top and I want to take a minute to thank them.

April: For her excellent eyes and word choice.
Christy: For her salad and careful scrutiny.
Vicki: For her knowledge of color and what looks good.
Nathan Eldridge: For having a master's degree in IT and providing valuable advice on Dreamweaver and my website.
Bear: For calling everyday to make sure I was on track, knowing the right words to use, and reading all the awful first drafts.
Kathy and Sheila: For picking up the slack at Southside.
Kilee: For praying for me everyday.
Bishop Lewis: For counseling me to read my scriptures EVERY DAY (Ithink I've learned more this time reading the Book of Mormon than any other time).
Tanner: For being the official reminder (because I kept forgetting everything).
Lori: For listening to me whine, complain, bawl, and generally carry on.
Mary: For providing welcome distraction.

But the one person who deserves most of the credit I can't thank enough. Without the support of my husband, I could not have done this. So, Randy, thank you for taking care of McKay day-in and day-out (I'm so glad you had knee surgery on both knees!), for doing the dishes and the laundry, for going grocery shopping, for fixing breakfast and dinner (even if it was potatoes every night), for putting gas in the van, for picking up the kids from school, and for telling me EVERY DAY that I could do it. Thank you for believing in me.

1 comment:

Marielle said...

YEAH! I know you aren't "officially" done but the big stuff is and you must feel wonderful. Quite frankly, after going through this with you via the phone, I'm not quite sure I want to go back to school after all. :) So-kudos to you!!! I'm looking forward to your celebration in May!