Sunday, October 23, 2011

Football 2011

One of Tanner's baseball coaches begged and begged and begged Tanner to play football. Tanner turned him down for a long time. In fact, by the time he convinced Tanner to come to a practice, they had been practicing for two weeks. Randy and I kept telling Tanner he didn't have to play and he'd come home from a practice and say, "It was okay. I'll go back tomorrow."



Tanner is #25 wearing red socks.


Tanner is just to the right of #40.

Tanner after a game.

Tanner lining up against Sand Creek Middle School.


Tanner made a great tackle but then came out holding his wrist. His coach taped him up and the whole time I kept saying to Randy, "He better be able to still play the piano."
Before we knew it, he made it through the season. In the car on the way home after that last game, Tanner finally said, "That was fun. I think I'll play again next year."

No comments: