Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Today in Primary, the kids filled out an "All About My Mom" questionnaire. I thought I'd share the answers with you.

How old is your mom?
McKay: 12 or 13
Kilee: 37
Tanner: 39 (Randy later told him to err on the low side, not the high side)

What is your most favorite meal that your mom cooks?
McKay: chicken nuggets (that's a hard meal, let me tell you)
Kilee: egg muffins
Tanner: chicken and rice

What do you like to do with your mom?
McKay: read books
Kilee: go shopping at the mall (that's probably her favorite thing to do, with or without her mom)
Tanner: cook

What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
McKay: movies and stores
Kilee: go to Idaho Falls
Tanner: be with family (this is much closer to the truth)

What's your favorite thing about your mom?
McKay: spending time with her at night and having desserts
Kilee: her outfits are dang cute (that's seriously what she wrote)
Tanner: she's friendly

But the comment of the day goes to McKay. When we were sitting down to dinner tonight, after a long round of "Happy Mother's Day" from the other kids,
McKay asked, "Mom, when is Happy Little Kids Day?"

4 comments:

April said...

I have to say Kilee's fashion comment HAS to be my favorite. That is hilarious!! Happy Mother's Day!!

Kelie said...

Tanner thinks you're younger than I am!! :)

Natalie said...

I always askeda bout Kids Day. My mom said, "Every day is Kids Day so enjoy them all". I think she was close to correct. Loved the comments.

Amy said...

CUTE!