Monday, March 1, 2010

Morning Routine

Every morning we watch the bus go up the road to collect the kids up the hill behind us and we know we have about 8 minutes until it comes back. My three older kids finish breakfast, brush teeth, put on shoes, grab coats and backpacks and head out the door.


Every morning they walk to the end of the driveway and wait for the bus to come around the corner.

Every morning they turn back and wave at the house.


Every morning, their little brother is standing at the window waving at them.


Then they get on the bus and he turns to me and says, "I will miss the kids."


PS - Can you believe all that snow? It's March 1st, for pete's sake!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love looking at your blog - a look into your life. Thank you.
The snow? Must be Rexburg. We haven't had snow all winter. Well, we got about 4 inches last week during the night and while I was driving to work. Then by 10 we had rain and all the snow was melting and water was everywhere. It is so dry now, everything is dry. Farmers are in the fileds, now. Thanks again for the update. Love the pictures.

Pezlady Jana said...

it's so sad for the little ones left at home. Sidney cries when we drop JOnathan off at Kindergarten. She says "I wanna go school". The other day I said "you can...when you are 5" and she said right back to me.."I five mommy!" It was too cute.

We don't have snow here. I kinda miss it. But not enough that I want as much as you have.

p.s. I have to type the word "boners" in to verify my comment. Gross!