Monday, May 4, 2009

New Profile!

Hey! (hey!) You! (you!)

(Uh-oh- I think I hear a song coming on...Wait for it....)

Nevermind the song! Check out that "About Me" section over there on the right. Do you see it? Did you read it? No! Really read it? Something's missing!!!!

Did you figure it out yet?

It's the student part! I just turned in my last final so I'm no longer a graduate student! I'm soon to be a graduate! I'm done! I'm done! The end! Fine! No mas! That's it and that's all!

Unless I get a Ph.D......

Signed,

Trulee Ann Stocking, M.Ed.

PS- Gee, someone has a BIG head.....

3 comments:

Millington Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I’m not worthy, I’m not worthy…and so proud of you!

Love,
Liz

Fantastic Five said...

Congrats!! I wish I was at that point in mine.....I have only just begun.

Heather Skahill said...

Congrats to you Trulee. I'm impressed. That's a lot of work and to be a mom and wife and all the other things you do. Awesome. I don't think I could do it. Hope you have a little time for yourself and that you celebrate.
Heather