Thursday, April 30, 2009

Maybe

McKay has a little buddy named Ben who he just loves to play with, but doesn't love to share toys with. Ben comes over and they play (fight) while I teach Ben's big sister a piano lesson. Well this last week, the day after the piano lesson, McKay got to go to Ben's house to play. That morning, I was helping McKay say his prayers. It went something like this:

Me: "Please help me..."
McKay: "Peese hep me"

Me: "Be nice to Ben..."
McKay: "Nice a Ben"

Me: "In the name..."
McKay: "Maybe"

I really can't remember, but I don't think we finished the prayer.

3 comments:

Heather Skahill said...

Thanks for making my day. I had a good laugh over this one.

Amy said...

THAT is hilarious! Definately one to write for rememberance later!

Annie and Family said...

Hooray for Makay! He is such a doll